Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions

1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
- Lou Holtz


Reflection: I would agree with Lou Holtz because he's basically saying that to do right you must be a good person. I think if i were to answer these three questions i honestly would only answer 2 as YES. I think to be become successful you would have to have all these on you because it makes you think about what you can to do to make your life better. I think that if you put your mind into something and you want to be successful then you must know to how to be responsible for yourself. I think that these three questions are really important because  they teach you to do whats right and to not commit to anything you aren't sure you could handle or be responsible for. I would only get the first two right because if someone 

No comments:

Post a Comment