Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Places

Brazil
I would want to go to Brazil because it seems like a great place to be. There's beautiful beaches and buildings look so amazing! I seen there's great food and it makes you just want to go there. Food such as Feijoada and Moqueca and fried bar snacks. I think going to a different place in the world is such a great experience because you get to see the world outside of your comfort zone. I think that by studying and just looking at other type of people you get to learn a lot about the world. You get to see how people are and the differences between you and them. I'd like to learn about their history. Overall it just seems like a great place to go for a little vacation. Hopefully i get to go sometime soon because i'd really like to explore the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment