Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Evan Stephens

"If we do what's right, we have no need to fear."
-Evan Stephens
Reflection: I totally agree with with Evan Stephens because his statement is relatable to young people. Especially teens because sometimes we think that we might get away with something. I think that when i don't do the right thing, I fear a lot because when I do something that is not right I feel really guilty.  An example of this would be like if Sandy is going on a field trip and she tries to take alcohol and she knows she will be caught. She if fearing because she knows she did something wrong. When you do something right you know that  you're doing good and you feel good. A good example is that Alexa does all her homework and all her classwork and she gets good grades, she has nothing to worry about because shes doing good in school and it will bring good to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment