Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Friday, June 3, 2016

Teen Challenges

Challenges Teens Face Today


Some challenges teens face today are cyber bullying, sex, drugs and alcohol, grades, broken homes, violence and self esteem and body image. I think im dealing with stress, grades, and self esteem and/or body image. I think that being a CTR student is important when it comes to drugs and alcohol because if you are a CTR student then you would know that not doing those is better. I also think that it could be useful when having friend who influence you with bad things.

I think that talking things out and giving advice to
other teens would be really helpful for them.
Reflection: I think that the greatest need people have are
fitting in, school, and not being over scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment