Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

1- I liked that in this class, it is really nice and very interesting.
2- Some things i didnt like about this class was the music and thats its always really quiet because it makes me want to sleep.
3- Make some time for students to discuss statements.
4- I really enjoyed writing in our life planning notebooks because it made me think of different goals i had for myself.
5- I think i did my best in this class because i did all my work and i behaved.
6- I am reading my life planning goals daily so i can have them in my mind and achieve them at one point.
7- I am committed to be a CTR student because i know that it will lead me to success.
8- I learn a lot of different statements that other people have said in the past, and i think that they are very helpful to be a ctr person.
9- I will always remember the CTR song and to always CTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment