Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rewards

“The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon: self-respect, dignity, integrity, and self esteem”
-Dr.Laura Schlessinger
I agree with this statement because its basically saying that when you choose the right, you will get rewarded not necessarily physical rewards, but internal rewards. I think that the best rewards are internal because you feel so much better and you become better too. I think that as you become a better person and always choose the right and whats best for you, you will become a better person and thats something that happens in the inside. I think that when you gain self respect, dignity, integrity and self esteem, you feel so much better both inside and out. I think that Dr. Lauren is trying to teach us that when we choose the right, the reward isnt always gonna be in your hand but insde .

No comments:

Post a Comment