Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Friday, May 13, 2016

Four Success Tips / Phillp Riggs

Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips:
1. Work Hard
2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing.
3. Don't chase after money.
4. Serve others. Do good things for others and good things will come to you.


Reflection: I think that when you follow these four success tips, you become so much better. I think the first one, Work Hard, means that you always have to try your best. I think that when you give your work the best you got, you can achieve more because you are actually working. I think that the second one, following your passion means that you have to be interested in your job. I believe that you shouldnt have a job only for the money, because you’ll end up hating it. I think people need jobs they actually enjoy working in because they can look forward to their job and be happy and not so stressed out. I strongly believe that when the only thing you do is chase money, you will eventually become stressed out because you arent enjoying it as much as if you had a good job you liked and pays well. The last one means that what goes around comes around. Basically like good karma, I think that you can be good to others and eventually good things will come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment