Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week
My thanksgiving week felt so long. I stayed home most days to do homework because Mr. Garcia left like 5 PDF files for homework and each had like 30 math problems. On the days I went out with family or friends, I went to Santa Monica Pier and lots of parks and parties. I got on a lot of rides. It was fun I guess. On thanksgiving most of my family came over to eat. My cousins and i played games and hung out most of the time. It was pretty great spending time with my family and eating. I ATE A LOT OF FOOD. There was so much food left over so My family and i ate that on Saturday. On Friday, I went out with my friend to chill. I didnt go to black friday cus i didnt want to see andrew. jk its because i don't want to die. I WATCHED PAPER TOWNS AGAINNNNN! and i got mad again because the end is so not how it should of gone! Overall, my thanksgiving week was so good. The only thing I didn't                                         like was that it felt so long that this morning when i woke up, i had forgotten                                         what I do on school mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment