Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dentists

Dentist

Duties and Responsibilities: 

Dentists diagnose oral diseases, they promote oral health and disease prevention, they do x-ray tests and do surgeries to the teeth bone and soft tissue of the oral area. They also take a look of your neck, head, jaw, and they even do oral cancer screenings.

Salary:

$105,520 - $151,262

Education:

To be a dentist you would need to earn a Bachelor’s Degree, a doctoral degree in dental medicine or dental surgery. you need to take a postgraduate program that takes about 2-6 years. You must be licensed in all states.


Reflection: 

I think I wouldn’t want to be a dentist because the job seems kind of boring to me. I think that it’s a good job, but all they focus on is basically teeth and I’m more interested in others parts and organs in the body. I would like to work with the anatomy of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment