Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Abraham Lincoln

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad"
-Abraham Lincoln



I think Abraham Lincoln is trying to say that your emotions/feelings relate to what you've done. When you do something positive you're going to feel really good about yourself. I think that when you do something bad you start feeling bad or guilty for what you've done. Doing your homework everyday is an example of doing something good. When you're done with your homework for the day, you start feeling relaxed and satisfied. An example of doing bad would be like if you ever chose the wrong and did something like stole someone's purse, you might feel good at that moment but overtime you start feeling really guilty for what you've done. You start to realize what you've done and know that that's wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment