Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Some Goals I Have

-I have many goals for my future. I want to be successful in life, so i have to work hard on that. I want to be able to achieve all my goals that i have at the moment, and some that i have for my future. I want to be able to build a family, go to college and get a good job that pays well. 
-Im really looking forward for spring break because i wont have to get up early in the morning. I think that i'm gonna get to go out and hang out with some friends. I would want to go out like to the movies. a park or whatever. 
-I really want to go to a Bryson Tiller or a J cole concert. Hes just so cute and i love him. I like his songs and i wanna get lit at one of his concerts!!!
-This week, i hope that friday goes good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment