Tumblr Mouse Cursors

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Healthcare Administrator

Healthcare Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities: Healthcare Administrators coordinate the activities in medical organizations. They need to keep a balance on budgeting, scheduling, managing information, and marketing. There are different types of administrators and each of them has their own duties. There is Nursing home administrators, practice managers, clinical managers.
Salary: $64,821
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare administration, state-approved training and in job experience.

Reflection: I would not like to be one of these because I think I wouldn’t be enjoying what I do. I want to work in a field where I get to save people’s lives and do surgery and stuff. I don’t think I would want to manage things and people for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment